Black tea is a favorite drink of many people, especially the elderly.
Scientists have proven that black tea is good for our health as it has the ability to improve the immune system, support cardiovascular treatment, prevent cancers, increase our memory capacity and reduce stress. These are the reasons why many people have the habit of drink a cup of black tea in the morning.
Additionally, it can not be denied that the benefits of black tea are numerous when we talk about the field of beautifying people’s look. Specifically, black tea helps to remove dark circles, fight acne, control foot odor, moisturize lips, tighten the pores and treat sunburn.
In the framework of this writing, we would like to draw your attention to the benefits of black tea for hair. Do you know that you can darken your hair black thanks to black tea?
Black tea is a rich source of caffeine, polyphenols and vitamin C. It makes your hair darker. In comparison with hair dye method using hair dyes, dying your hair with black tea is a natural method which is more advantageous.
This natural method is much cheaper and safer as it does not contain toxic chemicals which have negative effects to your health. Furthermore, your hair is not damaged by these toxic chemicals. In addition, the process of dying your hair with black tea is simpler compared to the one with hair dyes.
That’s why many people decide to use black tea to make their hair black at home instead of going to hair salon.
Here are 7 easy steps to dye your hair black with black tea:
– Step 1: Choose dried black tea carefully. The darker the color of black tea is, the better. It will be better if you can buy the one which is derived from Thai Nguyen province.
– Step 2: Pour a suitable amount of water in a pot and boil it.
– Step 3: Add black tea to boiled water. The amount of black tea depends on the degree of blackness that you want your hair to get. Soak black tea in boiled water for about 5 minutes then allow it to cool.
– Step 4: Remove the tea leaves from the pot and use tea water to dye your natural hair.
– Step 5: Pour the tea water into your hair. However, to get the best result, you should wash your hair and dry it before pouring the tea water into it.
– Step 6: Cover your hair with a towel for at least 20 minutes.
– Step 7: After 20 minutes, use clean water to rinse the tea water from your hair.
Your hair will be certainly darkened as long as you repeat the process above 2-3 times per week. If you are dreaming of black and straight hair, please do not hesitate to listen to us. APO HAIR always makes effort to deserve to be a reputable brand in the field of hair extensions. Remember that hair extensions can change your look.