If you have short hair or you are facing with slow growing Vietnam hair, do not skip this post. We are going to provide you some tips for fast hair growth.
1. Change bad habits damaging your hair:
Some bad habits related to hair care are one of the main reasons which make your Vietnam hair weaker. Consequently, making a reasonable living by changing all of your bad hair care habits is prerequisite to give your hair a chance to grow faster.
– Limit the use of heating appliances: Using the dryer at high temperatures regularly can damage the hair cuticle and lead to split ends. If you have time, it’s better to let your Vietnam hair dry naturally or you can dry your hair with a fan.
– Abuse hair styling methods: Changing your hairstyle too often by pressing, bending, dyeing, highlighting or bleaching will make your Vietnam hair dry and hard to grow. The toxic chemicals found in hair styling products damage to your Vietnam hair as hair is severely dehydrated, the protective outer layer of hair is broken and natural nutrients on the scalp are lost. You had better limit the change of your hairstyles so that your hair has time to restore.
– Cut your hair ends regularly: The fact is that hair ends are the most tangled part of hair which have much split ends as well as damaged hair. But because of preferring long hair, many girls don’t want to cut this damaged part. As a result, hair grows slowly and it is more and more tangled. It’s better to spend time cutting your tangled hair ends every 2-3 months.
2. Develop healthy eating habits:
Do you know that your diet plays an important role in the strength of your Vietnam remy hair from the inside? If your hair grows too slowly, please consider your diet. Only by a balanced diet can your Vietnam hair be nourished. Make sure to eat enough food which provides vitamins and minerals for hair growth: beef, chicken, eggs, seafood, chocolate, cocoa, fruits, vegetables, etc.
3. Use ingredients from nature:
Eggs, beer, coffee powder, grapefruit oil, coconut oil and lemon juice are some kinds of natural ingredients which make hair grow thicker, faster and reduce the phenomenon of hair loss after a short time of using them.
4. Use Vietnam hair grow shampoos:
Today, there are many different types of hair grow shampoos on the market, which gives you a wide range of choices. However, hair experts recommend that we should use shampoos with ingredients extracted from nature which are safe for your Vietnam hair.
Hope that our post is helpful for you.