Coke effect on hair is the question of many girls when you see many clips on posted the social network. And here are the methods that Vietnamese girls to take care of Vietnam hair by washing it with Soda. Read on to know more…
Coca Cola contains phosphoric acid. This means that the solution of Coca Cola has a very low pH level (Coca Cola Classic has a pH of 2.5). As an acidic solution, when applied to the hair, it causes the cuticle of the hair to contract (or tighten) and will make the hair appear smoother and shinier.
Jessica Booth’s hair with Coca-cola
5 Benefits of Washing Hair with Soda
1. Controls Dandruff
One of the benefits of washing Vietnam hair with baking soda is to prevent dandruff on the scalp. At this point, Vietnam women can mix a tablespoon of baking soda with apple cider vinegar. The solution of those ingredients will act as antifungal and prevent the appearance of dandruff.
2. Treats Oily Hair
For those people who have oily hair, then it is recommended to take baking soda for washing hair. It is known that baking soda is abrasive and can leave Vietnam hair in a dry condition. Then, by having baking soda powder as a shampoo will help those who have extra oily hair.
3. Prevents Damaged Hair
If girls want to protect your hair against damaging due to bad environment, then using baking soda as a shampoo may help you then. It is known that baking soda can help to remove the chlorine from the hair and scalp. This is such a good news for those who love to swim.
4. Removes Hair’s Product Residue
By washing Vietnam hair with baking soda, then girls can remove any leftover residue from the hair products. Also, they can use it as a shampoo, conditioner or hairspray as well. Consequently, washing hair with baking soda is a great way to make their hair clean then.
- Promotes Hair Growth
The next benefit of washing Vietnam hair with baking soda is to promote hair growth. At this point, to keep your hair strong, then you can use other natural ingredients such as aloe vera and olive oil. Simply you can check the health benefits of olive oil and benefits of aloe vera.
How to wash hair with coca cola
- 1-2 bottles of soda 500ml (depending on the length of the hair).
- 1 large round wash basin
- You can choose sugar-free soda or any kind of soda in supermarkets.
How to do?
- Put your hair in the prepared round wash basin above, then keep your head down and slowly pour soda on your hair so that all of the strand hair is permeable from the root to the hair tip.
Coca Cola Hair Rinse: Beauty Blogger Ellko
- Gently massage the scalp with both hands so that soda could work effectively.
- Massage gently about 5 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
- Use the towel to clean your hair and let it dry naturally.