Your natural hair is curly.
Or you have had your natural hair styled into curls.
Or you have bought curly hair extensions.
However, the problem is that you do not know how to style your curly hair trendily and creatively. Do not worry because we are going to provide 4 creative hairstyles and tutorials for you to style your curly hair into an eye-catching ponytail.
Low twisted flip-in ponytail
It is very quick and simple to get a low twisted flip-in ponytail.
– Pull your entire hair back into a low and loose ponytail. Use a hair tie to secure it.
– Use your fingers to open a space above the tie.
– Flip the ponytail through the space. Before that, do not forget to twist the ponytail so that it is thin enough to pass through the hole easily.
Braided faux hawk ponytail
Braided faux hawk ponytail is a kind of rockstar hairstyle. If you are going to the clubs or wanting to dress up really rock or sheet, let’s try this cool hairstyle.
– Add a bit of texture and volume to your hair using a volumizing hair styling product.
– Start at the top by grabbing 3 strands of hair above your forehead to create a small Dutch braid. You can try any kind of braids that you like. Stop braiding below the crown of your head or at a little bit lower position and secure your braid with an elastic hair tie.
– Pull up the entire hair into a ponytail and use another elastic hair tie to secure the base of the ponytail.
Side-braided ponytail provides you with an asymmetrical look. Such formal hairstyle is a smart choice for any event. It can be said that this hairstyle is full of enchanting possibilities.
– With a side part, take a little section of hair from your crown and start your favorite kind of braid.
– Use an elastic hair tie to tie off the end of the braid.
– Gather your hair back into a loose ponytail while leaving the small braid out.
– Wrap your ponytail with the braid left out then secure it.
Poofy ponytail (or bump ponytail) refers to a kind of ponytail with a lot of volume at the crown of your head.
– Divided your hair into 2 parts: the upper part and the lower one.
– Gather the upper section into a ponytail and secure it. Tease it with a backcomb to add volume so that you can get a bump.
– Pull up the other part of your hair and the upper part into one ponytail. You can let some pieces of your hair fall out to make your face look softer.
Hopefully, our tutorials can help you to alternate your look in order that you never become boring in others’ eyes. We, APOHAIR, are confident that we have the ability to do that in virtue of our virgin hair extensions together with remy hair extensions.