The way you gain gorgeous look is actually in choosing the right hairstyle for your appearance. Having curly hair doesn’t mean that you have to stick to one or two basic hairstyles. With curly glued-in weave, you will be able to transform your look, and get the most popular hairstyle trends for curly hair. Here are things you should know about Curly Weave Glue In.
An overview of hair weave extensions
Hair weave can be made with human hair or artificial hair, which is used to style hair and cover hair flaws. At APOGroups, hair extensions are made from 100% human hair of Vietnamese women. Human hair is highest quality hair and brings girls eye-catching hairstyle. Human hair extensions can be style as the natural hair, so it is the best option for girl.
What is Curly Weave Glue In?
Curly weave glue in is a wearing method where hair wefts are glued directly to a protective cap placed on your head. Thanks to a protective cap, hair wefts can keep in place and be glued to the cap. Instead of braiding hair weft, you can use a hardening gel to hold down the hair. This method is easy and quick, so you are able to do it at home. Curly weave glue in is an ideal alternative to the traditional sew-in.
The Pros and Cons of Curly Weave Glue In
- One of the strong points of curly glued-in weave is that you can wear it at home without the help of a professional hairstylist. It means that you don’t have to worry about the cost to get this hair extension.
- If you are a working professional, a busy girl or a housewife, a curly glued-in weave will satisfy all of your requirement. This weaving technique often takes 1.5 hours. It means that it is quicker to apply than the traditional sew-in. What is better than having a stunning look in a relatively short time
- With this curly weave, you no longer worry about your healthy hair. Unlike certain types of weave, a curly glued-in weave won’t damage your natural hair. Just say no to chemicals hand heat tools, you are still able to enjoy your glamorous hairstyle.
- Using glued to keep your hair in place can cause hair breakage. If your weave is kept in too long or not carefully removed, your natural hair can be damaged. So, make sure that you take care of your hair cautiously, and apply and remove weaves properly.
- If curly weaves are applied to tight, it can put stress on your scalp and make you feel heavy. So, curly weaves are not suitable for thin hair.
How to glue a Curly Weave Hairstyle?
It can’t be denied that installing curly hair often take a lot of time and effort. However, by using glue the task of wearing curly weave will be easier and faster. The easy-to-follow guide below will help you own a gorgeous hairstyle without any complications.
Step 1: In the first place, you have to wash and condition your hair wefts. By using hair condition or lotion, your hair will be softer and smoother. Besides, you also need to brush hair extensions slightly.
Step 2: You should start for the back. Remember to take your hair weft and measure track from ear to ear in the back of the head. You can apply some binding glue and use a blow dryer to soften the glue. Please, remember that you shouldn’t apply the hair directly to your scalp.
Step 3: Roll hair up with glue and let it dry. You should wait for the glue to dry then tug the hair to make sure that it is attached to your hair. Keep repeat this process until all of your wefts have been applied.
Step 4: You wide-tooth comb or fingers to comb your hair. Now you will have a gorgeous curly hairstyle from glued-in weaves.
Beautiful Curly Glued-in Hair Extensions Hairstyle
The eye-catching glued-in weave
If you are looking for a sexy and attracted look, the full head of curly hair using glued-in extensions will be your ideal choice. This hairstyle gives you glamorous look and you will grab people’s attention to your beautiful hair.
Long natural curly
No matter what style you’re going for, the long curly hairstyles will forever remain trendy. Even though they are quite hair to manage as it may be, long sexy curls are always a symbol of beauty and fashion that tremendous girls want to have. Therefore, if you’re a beauty lover, long curly hair is the one for you.
Short and Sweet Curl Pixie Cut
If you are looking for some new and rule-breaking hairstyle, short and sweet curl pixie cut is exactly for you. A short deep curly haircut will simultaneously add some edge to your look. It can’t be denied that the short curly hairdo will keep you feeling pretty no matter what you do. With curly glued-in weave, nobody can take their eyes off you.